Hosa, the Hosidius architect, explains that he wishes to rebuild the statue of King Rada I in the centre of Great Kourend after it was heavily damaged in a storm. Once players have spoken to an architect, they never lose the favour of the House in which they gained 100% favour.
Shayda is the architect of the Shayzien House in Great Kourend. She is located in the tent directly north-west of the Shayzien bank. If you have 100% favour and have locked it in, she will be next to the statue of the castle in the middle of Great Kourend instead.
Shayda, the house architect for the Shayzien house can be found in a house directly north-west of the bank. Speak to her to lock in your 100% house favor.
Earning the favour of the Arceuus can be done by assisting Arceuus residents with expanding their knowledge, mining dense essence blocks and using the Arceuus spellbook to reanimate creatures.
between one and two hoursEarning 100% favour will take players roughly between one and two hours if healing soldiers, killing lizardmen with a cannon until reaching 86%, and winning Shayzien armour for the remaining 14%.
Favor can be locked into the Arceuus house by speaking to Arcis. He is located in the building directly north-east of the bank. Gaining favor for this house will involve mining essence blocks, helping out in the libraries, and learning to use the Arceuus Spellbook.
What is required to apply for a job at Walmart or Sam's Club? As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam's Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
If you are coming in at entry-level without any prior experience, then you will most likely start out around $8 an hour. The average hourly rate for a Home Depot store support/lot associate is $9. The rate of pay for customer service/sales associates is between $8 and $20 an hour.